"ProPhoto" > "Customize" > "Proofing Appearance" > "General"
There are various places throughout Proofing Galleries where text buttons are used. Examples include the Log In/Logout buttons for clients, the Show/Hide and Submit/Clear dropdown buttons for collections, and the Add to Cart and View Cart buttons in the single image modal window.
The options provided allow you to modify the appearance of these text buttons, including the text itself and the background color of the button.
- You can select the font and font styling for the actual text of the text buttons here. See our Understanding Font Styling Options tutorial for more information on each of these individual settings.
- This option sets the background color of any text button that is currently inactive. An “inactive” text button is a text button that appears on the screen, but does not require clicking in order to view another screen. For example, the Log In button on the gallery preview screen; here is what it looks like with the default background color set in the screenshot above.
- You can also set the background color of inactive text buttons when hovering. Again, using the example settings in the screenshot above, this is what that same Log In button would look like when hovered.
- An “active” text button is one that requires a viewer to click before proceeding on to another screen. As such, active text buttons do not have an hover state. This option allows you to set the background color of active text buttons.
- Here you can override the text color for inactive text buttons. If not checked, the text color will be inherited from the color set in “Post Link Appearance” under “ProPhoto” > “Customize” > “Content Appearance” > “Text & Images”.
- Similarly, you can override the text color of active text buttons. If this isn’t selected, again, it will the “Post Link Appearance” settings.